“Wonderful Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Teaneck
Loudonville, New York
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

The staff is great. One came from behind the desk to greet and help my husband who walks with a cane. The rooms are VERY comfortable, spacious and clean. Once you park your car, you can relax for the evening. Have a drink in the lounge or eat in the restaurant. I am looking forward to a return visit..

Room Tip: They have connecting rooms for families and friends.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Keith S, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this review, August 16, 2014
Margaret, thank you for sharing these highlights from your recent stay! We really enjoyed having you and your husband as our guests. Please know that I have shared your feedback with our entire team and will look forward to your next visit!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Hampstead, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

The people there were absolutely amazing. They went above and beyond what was required. Even with a very large group check in process took less than 5 minutes per person. With our extended stay they brought in PBR and gave beer discounts to us. They were extremely professional the entire time and always wanted to make our stay better. Food was great along with the bar selection. The hotel staff found out that we had lost a fellow Marine and the hotel staff signed a card with their condolences and presented it to us. It just shows the character of the staff there. I would stay here anytime!!!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Keith S, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
It was an honor to host your group this past May and I truly thank you for sharing this outstanding review. We extend our sincerest gratitude for the service you provide and once again are deeply sorry for the loss. I have made certain our entire team is aware of your positive comments and we will look forward to welcoming you back next time!
Amherst, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Nothing to complain about...pretty good experience! Only down side is I wish I would have received wifi as part of their members program. The rooms were spacious and everything was just perfect. I was comfortable my entire stay!

Green Features: Betsy who was the front desk manager during my stay and during a very hectic weekend, went above and beyond her duties to make sure I was comfortable and didn't have any issues. I cannot say enough about how grateful I am for her hospitality. She truly did take care of her customers.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Keith S, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Thank you for recognizing the genuine hospitality Betsy displayed during your recent stay at the Teaneck Marriott! I will pass along your feedback to the entire team and acknowledge Betsy for going above and beyond! If there is ever anything we can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to ask and we will await your return.
Havelock, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I stayed at this hotel to be close to New York without being in New York. I loved everything about this hotel. The staff was so friendly, especially when I locked my keys in the room. I would stay here for pleasure or business.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
I am excited to learn our location worked out perfectly and appreciate your comments about the friendliness of our team! Hope to see you back soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

I have been staying at this same Marriott for work for over 8 years now and it just keeps getting better and better. There are some employees I have known for all 8 years and they treat me like family. Drita in the Glen Lounge and Fakrul in the restaurant are examples of the best in the business. Also if you need transportation George who drives a towncar for the hotel is excellent. I travel all over the U.S. weekly and this is by far my favorite full service Marriott in the country. The renovations are nice but the people are the real difference.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Keith S, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
Wow...eight years! Thank you for such continued loyalty to the Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe! We are most grateful to have you as part of the family and will be sure to recognize Fakrul and Drita for their years of outstanding service. We are proud to be considered your favorite full service Marriott Hotel and always look forward to welcoming you back!
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014 via mobile

Smelled smoke in the room and they were to put an ozone machine in when we were gone but did not. They forgot.

The personnel were friendly and very helpful.

Not many great restaurant choices nearby.

It is more of a wedding factory and very busy on the weekends

Stayed July 2014
I am very sorry to hear we failed to deliver the ozone machine as requested and deeply disappointed your room had an odor upon arrival. All Marriott Hotels and Resorts in North America are non-smoking, so we do our best to ensure this policy is maintained; however, it is clear we missed identifying this with your particular room. Thank you for the kind words about our "Brilliant Hosts" being friendly and very helpful, as I will be certain to share your feedback with the team. If you would like to review your experiences in further detail, please feel free to contract me at keith.shopnick@marriott.com.
Bridgeport, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

This hotel is one of the most welcoming hotels I have stayed at. They seem to genuinely care and I thoroughly enjoyed staying there. I have returned and I plan on returning the next time I go to New Jersey. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Keith S, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Thank you for providing this feedback and for your continued loyalty to the Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe. I have shared your comments with our entire team and we will look forward to seeing you on that next trip to Northern NJ!

Been to Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe? Share your experiences!