“Love the friendly service especially at The Glen Bar!” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
FREE Wi-Fi
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Teaneck
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Love the friendly service especially at The Glen Bar!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

Marriott member for over 15 years. Stay at different Marriott properties every year and Teaneck,NJ is a location where I stay for most of my business travels. Good food, nice rooms. Loaction is really convenient if you are working out side of Manhattan. Always enjoy my stay and the people in Foodservice are great!

• Stayed April 2014
Keith S, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this review, May 2, 2014
Thank you for providing our team with this feedback and we are most appreciative of your continued loyalty to the Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe. I have shared your comments and we will look forward to creating many more memories for years to come.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Ridgefield, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

The Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe is one of the finest hotels, with exceptional people, that I have ever stayed at. The staff is unbelievably helpful and friendly – they always go the extra mile, without exception. The restaurant is without a doubt one of the finest hotel restaurants I have ever eaten in – I have been traveling over 20 years.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Keith S, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
We truly believe an extraordinary experience begins with exceptional people who display genuine care. Thank you for sharing these interactions with our team and I will ensure your feedback is passed along. It makes me even more proud to be part of this group, given how many years you have traveled and we are excited to welcome you back.
Chennai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Marriott is not just well positioned in Teaneck, in terms of its location- but it is extremely good when it comes to the facilities it has on offer.

You might see the rooms needing a bit of an upgrade, but the additional facilities it has in terms of the banquet halls, the never-ending unlimited breakfast, the coffee at your room and almost every other thing about the hotel demands a good word.

Would like to make a special mention about the gym facilities there - superbly equipped, with a spa/sauna as well thrown in, it is just wonderful and one of the best gym facilities you will ever get in any hotel.

Highly recommended for a business stay if you want to feel just being at home, and not in search of great pleasure of enormous luxury. Very courteous staff add to the value of this hotel, making your stay even more satisfactory.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
I am excited to learn our location, adjacent spa facilities and our team's passion for service allowed for a productive stay! I am also excited to share our guestrooms will be fully renovated in the near future to match the newly renovated lobby and meeting space. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Rochester, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Stayed here for a weekend getaway to NYC. This Marriott was referred by a friend. I wasn't sure at first but it turned out to be perfect. About 15 minute drive to Manhattan! Never got stuck in traffic! There is also a bus stop right at the hotel if you want to bus into the city. The hotel however is in a pretty quiet area. It's right off the expressway but nothing around or within walking distance. You definitely need a car to stay here.

The hotel itself....

We arrived very early the first day. It was around 10 am. We thought we would check to see if we could check in. To our surprise...we could! We got our room right away! We had a king size bed. The room was huge!! King bed, sofa, chair and desk and chair. All updated. Nice tv. Bathroom was nice. Two wall size floor length mirrors. Giant room for a hotel! The bed and linens and pillows are absolutely amazing! I miss them already!

We did not dine in the hotel. We did have a cocktail one night and it was a little pricey. Beautiful lobby. Very large hotel. We did not call for anything extra or have room service. I have zero complaints! We will definitely be back!!!

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for selecting the Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, especially based on the referral you received! I am pleased we lived up to the high expectations and allowed for a great weekend with easy access into NYC! Don't forget, you can always purchase your very own Marriott bedding package by going to shopmarriott.com! We hope to see you back this summer!
Whitefield, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Over some number of years I have had the pleasure of staying at this hotel. Every time I stay there I find it as good or better than the last stay which is saying quite a bit because I have always been more than satisfied. My wife and I were just there this past weekend and as usual were pleased with all aspects of our stay. This particular trip we met Marcos and Kamal at the front desk who went beyond anything anyone could expect to insure our stay was memorable. We felt like they were old friends and we sincerely appreciate their kindness and service and it is because of people like them, as well as, the overall operation of the hotel, that we continue to return.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for providing these additional comments for our entire team to see! We are very fortunate to have amazing associates such as Marcos and Kamal who consistently deliver upon the guest experience. I will ensure they are properly recognized for their efforts to make your stay memorable and we will look forward to welcoming you back!
Paris, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Great staff! I stay here a lot for business and the staff is outstanding they truly make you feel at home. I have been coming here for 16 years and have seen a lot of changes and upgrades this hotel does it right. I highly recommend the Marriott for business or pleasure.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Keith S, General Manager at Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
We appreciate your loyalty over the past 16 years and thank you for making the Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe your home when away from home. I am pleased to hear your experiences have only improved over time and we will look forward to welcoming you back for many more years to come.
Orange County, CA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I had a job in New Jersey last month and was very impressed by the welcoming feeling and the staff making me feel at home. When we arrived both Ingram and Betsy came out and greeted us and made a big impression, customer service was extraordinaire.

Not only they showed us where everything was but also they pointed out things we needed to do while visiting NJ and New York.

I will definitely will come again and refer your hotel to family and friends.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
It was a pleasure to have you with us and I thank you for the kind words about our team! Ingram and Betsy are fantastic examples of how we deliver genuine care with every guest every day! I will ensure they have reviewed your post and will be certain to share this feedback with the entire team!

Been to Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe? Share your experiences!