“Fabulous Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Teaneck
Chandler, Arizona
“Fabulous Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

On vacation, my daughter and I stayed at this hotel in order to be closer to my sister who recommended this place. I had never been here before so I wasn't sure what to expect. What impressed me as soon as I walked in the lobby door was the excellent customer service and 'aim to please' attitude. At the registration desk, I asked if there was a way I could upgrade. There was no problem at all and it was just 20 dollars more for a really comfortable, beautiful room, located off the beaten path so it was nice and quiet. The upgrade also included the breakfast buffet. Let me tell you, the breakfast buffet was the best I have had. There was an omelet bar, etc. I wish I could have stayed longer at that hotel!

Room Tip: Always ask for upgrade...it's worth it!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

My husband, myself, and my family stayed here for my cousin's wedding this past weekend. At check in we were told that we were receiving a complimentary room upgrade which was awesome. The woman at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful. Our room was super clean. My cousin hosted the rehearsal dinner and wedding at this hotel. The food was amazinggggg! Everything was so delicious. I highly recommend this hotel. I've never experienced such a friendly staff before. A+ Service!

Middelfart, Denmark
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

This Mariott is good clean and the staff is very serviceminded. The rooms are quite big and the break fast is good (especially the omelet station).
The location is close to NY, but also next the a large high way so a bit traffic noise. The hotel is located far from anything so you need a car to go anywhere. If you want to go for a run you do have to cross some high way ramps with quite a lot of traffic but then there is 2 nice parks, one of them with a 400 m. track. Also there is a nice gym.

Room Tip: Because of traffic noise from high way the higher you get up the less noise.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Avon, Connecticut, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We were a bit reluctant to book at this hotel since it is not in New York City. Our check-in was extremely smooth, thanks in large part to Ashley, one of the Front Desk agents.

Our first question was how to get into New York, and she provided us a schedule and walked us almost all the way to the bus stop. And, indeed, she was correct! The buses come quite often (except on Sunday when they are hourly), and the trip from the hotel to to the Bus Terminal took less than 20 minutes. On our return, Ashley was again on the desk and wanted to make certain our experience with the bus was uneventful.

The rooms are large, extremely clean, and both the beds and linens were very comfortable. We were on the Concierge Floor and the evening reception with a delicious chicken pesto pasta was lovely, and the morning breakfast very good -- though the lounge did get a bit crowded during breakfast.

I agree the pool area is not as inviting as some, but the exercise room is more than sufficient.

Yes, we will stay at this hotel again when we are heading into New York City!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

The hotel is one of the best Marriott Hotels in the chain with a staff to match. The lobby is great and the rooms are very large.

If you are traveling into New York City you are just minutes away and much less expensive.

Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I stayed here on a visit to family. Spent very little time at the hotel but our late check in was smooth and the bar/lounge was open. Room was spacious and clean with nice amenities. Check out was smooth and no surprises. Front desk staff was very pleasant. Hotel was also in a very convenient location, right off of the highway.

Room Tip: Room was on the 4th floor and looked out to the highway but did not hear any noise from the traffic.

Londonderry, New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

Check in was fast
Internet access was High Speed, It did cost $12 to use for 24 hours and I prefer free but connectivity was good.
The bed was comfortable and room was clean
The service at the front desk was friendly and although I arrived to late to have dinner in the restaurants, the front desk offered to order me from the local delivery services and bring to my room.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe? Share your experiences!