I went to this restaurant in late July, 2012 with friends. Here is my detailed appraisal of this great little restaurant.
1) Appetizers - the rollatinis were tasty, with just enough sauce to cover this cheese filled appetizer. Very filling!
2) Salad - as you can see from the picture, my salad was dark green and well stocked!
3) Entrees - I had the chicken parmigiana. A whole lot of chicken for the price! The crust on the chicken was delicious, the chicken was not dry, and the pasta was al dente, cooked just right.
My friends had the following: chicken piccata, complete with well cooked potatoes and some veggies. My other friend had a salmon dish, which also was given thumbs up.
4) decor - there are 3 different ways to dine here - a) in the front, which is similar to a sports bar, but with a cool, unusual window display, b) the second area, which is a sunlit sun room, where we ate - absolutely beautiful, calm, refined, and tranquil! See pics! c) the patio - too hot that night, but also small, cozy, and lovely.
5) parking - nice little parking lot, so you don't have to worry about finding parking on the street
6) service - Patrick was so helpful! Anne Marie, our hostess, could not have been more accommodating, courteous, and professional, but with a really easy going personal touch, and she gave us a really accurate description of the food. I have her full permission to put her pic here
My assessment after this description is that I will return here, and after discovering this little treasure in Teaneck, I want to share this experience! I hope you enjoy your experience as much as I did! - I love to include pics that SHOW what I ate and the decor. Enjoy them as well!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.