“Great lunch!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I came here for lunch with colleagues, and we all loved our meals. The soup special was superb, and the service was excellent.

Visited February 2013

New Providence, New Jersey
“Lunch Better than Dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

The lunch preparations are very good, better than the dinner selections. Attractive restaurant downstairs. Salads are good as well. Hard to get a drink at the bar on a Saturday or Friday night, bar area very small.

Jersey
“Why did I wait so long!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Huntley's Tavern had been recommended by friends in the past and I had put off going for a while. Big mistake. The food was fantastic, the service was outstanding. Very attentive wait staff. The food is gourmet and they seem to catch every detail right. Nice choice of microbrewed beer.
The appetizers were excellent. I went with the gourmet pizza. I planned on eating half, it disappeared way too quick. I couldn't get enough. I am also glad I didn't skip dessert. The chocolate/pistachio parfait was great.
I will definitely return.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Maplewood, New Jersey
“The Huntely Tavern”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Tuesday evening was a friends birthday so we went to the Huntley Tavern in Summit, NJ for dinner. What a lovely place. The fire place was burning and the bar area was so warm and cozy. Tthey also have a patio which was the perfect place to have dinner. In the summer the windows open.The food was great. I had skate which is a fish on kale. my husband had pork chops and my friends had steak. Everyone enjoyed their meals as well as the wine they chose. The servers were attentive. Prices are between $19 and $33. Totally worth it.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Singapore, Singapore
“A pleasant surprise hidden in Jersey!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

We went on a Saturday evening and the place was buzzing -- quite lively. For appetizers, we had the crispy calamari salad and the tuna tartare and both were very good. I had the NY strip steak and my friends had the fillet mignon and both were juicy, tender, cooked to the right temp and were well seasoned. For sides, we had the kale and daikon which was delicious --- didn't think kale can taste so good. We also had the truffled mushroom and the truffled mac n' cheese --- yes, I love truffle. :) For dessert, we had the molten choc cake and the sweet and salty sundae. I'm a choc lover but the sweet and salty sundae was definitely the winner --- it was such a good balance on the palate. I can't wait to try their other restaurants!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere