“Mostly good but..” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
united states
“Mostly good but..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

The quality of food is excellent. However, quantity is not consistant. One ordered the scallop special - 4 scallops on rizotto. Quite skimpy. Someone else ordered seafood on pasta, hearty portion! Wait staff friendly

Pennsylvania
“Sooooo good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Just dined here this past Saturday night and the food was delicious and plentiful. The Romana salad was a meal in itself and try the gnocchi...very very good.
The service was great. Corey was our server and he was well informed of the dishes and communicated to us perfectly and we were not disappointed. The owner stopped by our table several times to make sure everything was to our liking. Try this place. I highly recommend .

Visited June 2014
Pitman, NJ
“Somewhat disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Tried this restaurant for the first time two weeks ago. Saw some reviews online so we thought we would go check it out. I ordered cheese ravioli which came with two meatballs. All the pastas are homemade so how could you go wrong. My husband ordered the chicken parm which came with a side of spaghetti. He enjoyed his meal, wasn't the best but okay for him. My ravioli were barely warm and somewhat dry. The meatballs weren't that great and I never order meatballs out as I only like my own, but it came with my dinner selection so I thought I would try them.

We also ordered an antipasto for an appetizer. It was pricey and probably not worth it. Came with some olives, peppers, lunchmeat and some cheese. I think the salads looked better as I saw other patrons enjoying them. Served with bread and olive oil which was okay.

Pricey but then again you are in Stone Harbor. I have been to better Italian restaurants at the shore. Owner stops around the tables to see how you are doing and it is a BYOB. Friendly waiters and staff but food is just okay.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
altoona, pa United States
“Authentic ItalianFood!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

4 of us dined here on a Monday night in June. Not many others dining but that should be changing very soon. The food is outstanding- appertisers and entrees! Calamari trio to start was fresh and very tasty. My wife said her salmon was one of best she had ever had. Juicy and cooked just right. My daughter loved her cheese ravilois. My son in law and I had Chicken parm and home made noodles. Awesome! Portions are huge and we finished it off for lunch the following day.

The restaurants which previously occupied this location were so-so at best, and always seemed dimly lit. I believe that perception is hurting Spiagghetta. Do not be fooled. Try it. Very authentic-noodles and sauces all home made- and all meals were very tasty! great service also!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Wilmington, Delaware
“Excellent Italian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Very good Italian cooking. The veal cutlet is outstanding. The service and wait staff were excellent. The wait time from the kitchen was excessive the night I was there.

Visited June 2014