“Tutto Delicioso!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 52 Restaurants in Stone Harbor
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Dessert
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Tutto Gelato is the only place in Stone Harbor to indulge in authentic handmade Italian ice cream! We offer up to 20 flavors of gelato and sorbetto every day. Choose from some favorites like our heavenly Dark Chocolate, refreshing Frutti di Bosco, yummy Gianduia, nutty Pistachio and creamy Stracciatella. We also sell La Colombe coffees, Gilda's Biscotti and fresh baked muffins. We are open every day from mid-May until the end of September, and Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in the Spring and Fall. No matter where you are visiting from, it is worth the trip to Stone Harbor to get our gelato!
Upper Darby, Pennsylvania, United States
“Tutto Delicioso!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Great alternative to the traditional hard or soft ice cream places at the Shore. I had a strawberry sorbet (Forget the Italian name) and it was the perfect texture and flavor - Stole a bite of my wife coffee gelato and my son's tutto oreo. Delicious!!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

South Brunswick, New Jersey
“A little bit of Italy in Jersey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I appreciate great tasting gelato & Tutto Gelato delivers.

One of the most interesting & tasty flavors is Honey Moon. It has brown sugar, cinnamon, honey and almonds. They have other flavors (i.e. chocolate, fruit flavors, etc.), so I'm sure you can find one that suits your taste buds. They also serve sorbet.

Ask the owner where he gets his gelato from & how it's made, you'll have an even better appreciation for it. I will always stop by Tutto Gelato when I'm in Stone Harbor.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Warren, Ohio, United States
“Interesting alternative to ice cream.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

I heard a report on NPR about different types of cooling desserts last week so we decided to try it. Surprisingly great tasting and very smooth. Felt much lighter than ice cream. I would highly recommend it. Cute establishment with nice decor and very nice and patient staff.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Danville, Pennsylvania
“Good desert after a meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is a great place to stop after a meal. Fits well with the nearby Italian Garden. They only take cash, so be ready. The gelato is fresh and tasty. They have many flavors. In a town with several established ice cream vendors, this is worth a stop.

Visited July 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
“Not even close to gelato”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

This was not gelato- tasted more like sorbet, which they do advertise, but is not what we ordered. $4 for a sugar cone that had 1/4 inch of the cold stuff above the rim. Go to Springer's and don't bother with this place!

Visited June 2013
aed2491, Owner at Tutto Gelato, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Hi Rosemgab. Thank you very much for visiting us during your recent trip to Stone Harbor. Thanks as well for taking the time to write a review about your experience at Tutto Gelato. My sincerest apologies for the disappointing experience you had. I have followed up with the staff about the serving size of the cone, as what you received is not the expectation. I hope that you will give us another try on your next visit to Stone Harbor, as we serve up to 20 flavors of authentic handmade Italian ice cream every day. Enjoy the rest of your summer!