“General Tso's Review” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Morristown, New Jersey, USA
“General Tso's Review”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is mainly for the G-Tso's chicken meal. I get this a lot for lunch. The sauce is fantastic, and you can request it very spicy if you wish. The owners will give you extra chili flakes at no extra charge. The chicken is also good. The rice is normal, nothing to write home about but a good compliment to the meal.

Check out the restaurant, it's a good place to eat.

Visited September 2013

89% Recommend
Chatham, New Jersey
“Delicious and Unique”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

One of kind type of Chinese food. Going to find great things here you really don't see at your average place.

Visited October 2013
Haifa, Israel
“Chinese Food on the way”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

have eaten here many times - nice Chinese food - owners extremely friendly - very good service - food is consistently good - my relatives say it's superb and their favorite place - selection for vegetarian fare is limited - those in our party who ate non-vegetarian meals were very satisfied - nicest part is being very comfortably seated around a large round table with a party of 9 - will return as my family loves the place

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Weeknight dinner at a new place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

Most of my family had never eaten here and I haven't been here in over 15 years. We had a craving for chinese and wanted to eat in so there weren't many to choose from close to our home. I also felt like having a drink without having to stop and pick up something for a BYOB as many of our area restaurants don't have liquor licenses. The staff was very nice and welcoming and we got a comfortable table. No reservation needed early on a weeknight (I think it was Tuesday) but there were a number of other tables occupied. The decor is slightly stale but it didn't bother me. There is a small bar area and they do orders for pick up.

We went old school and got a pu pu platter (we had a 10 yr old with us and couldn't resist) and a mei fun dish. Good shrimp toast and stuffed wontons. Bottom line - the ribs were absolutely delicious. I'll be back for the ribs.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Union, New Jersey
“Excellent Authentic Chinese - and American Chinese style too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013

This restaurant has been in operation for over 20 years. Many years ago, I took my children there for American style Chinese. Over the past 15 years, I have developed friendships with 4 or 5 people from China and also took a trip to China . . . . . all of which introduced me to authentic Chinese food. I am especially fond of Sichuan Style Chinese food which is on the spicy side.

I returned to the restaurant last month with a Chinese friend. We ordered Dumplings in Spicy Sauce for an appetizer, Crazy Fish (filet of fish in a spicy chili sauce), Chinese Eggplant in garlic sauce, string beans in a garlic sauce and Ma-Pau Tofu which is tofu in a spicy chili sauce . . . . . all of the dishes were hot and spicy. My friend had a Chinese beer and I started with a vodka martini and had hot tea with the meal. EXCELLENT! (Note: The Crazy Beef is an excellent hot and spicy meat dish.)

DON'T LIKE SPICY? No problem! The menu is clearly marked to show you what is spicy and what is not.If you have a Chinese friend, take him/her along and ask for the Chinese language menu which has more authentic Chinese dishes listed.

The restaurant is much nicer than the run-or-the-Chinese restaurant. . . . . .It is nicely decorated and they use white table cloths and cloth napkins. Service is good and they are willing to take special requests. They also have a large banquet room for parties.

Full Bar! Plenty of parking! Open at noon for lunch 7 days a week. Close at 10:30 on Friday and Saturday . . . . 9:30 other days.

• Visited February 2013