The hotel was beautiful and quiet, a perfect little getaway for our anniversary. We loved having a room with a balcony to sit out and enjoy the view and the cool ocean breeze late into the evening. The only disappointing thing about the Hewitt Wellington was the "continental breakfast". Dropping this from the amenities would put this hotel in much more favorable light. As the last impression we had of the hotel in the morning, it left us with a less than perfect impression of the place. For a hotel with a restaurant of its own, we expected at least basic breakfast food. Don't skip this stay because of the lousy breakfast, just plan to go out to eat!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hewitt Wellington is a historic Victorian hotel situated in one of the most beautiful settings on the New Jersey shore. The Hewitt Wellington has been a luxurious vacation retreat since the turn of the 20th century and was recently meticulously renovated, preserving both the architectural integrity and old-world charm that earned her a place in history. The Hewitt Wellington Hotel is proud to offer elegantly appointed suites as well as a heated pool, graceful wraparound porches and one of New Jersey's top-rated restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Hewitt Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hewitt Wellington Hotel Spring Lake
- Hewitt Wellington Spring Lake