My husband and I spent New Year's eve at the HW. It was a very easy drive from NYC and well worth the trip. The location is picture postcard worthy- across the street from the lake, and easy walking distance to the beach; and the hotel itself is lovely. It's very well kept, and the staff is friendly and helpful. Our room (#10) was immaculately clean and beautifully furnished and decorated. There was a mini-refrigerator and coffee machine right in the room, but there's also a full assortment of Starbuck coffees and Tazo teas available in a seating area off the main lobby. I would definitely recommend the HW for a weekend escape any time of the year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hewitt Wellington is a historic Victorian hotel situated in one of the most beautiful settings on the New Jersey shore. The Hewitt Wellington has been a luxurious vacation retreat since the turn of the 20th century and was recently meticulously renovated, preserving both the architectural integrity and old-world charm that earned her a place in history. The Hewitt Wellington Hotel is proud to offer elegantly appointed suites as well as a heated pool, graceful wraparound porches and one of New Jersey's top-rated restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hewitt Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hewitt Wellington Hotel Spring Lake
- Hewitt Wellington Spring Lake