This was such a needed, RELAXING getaway. The HW was very clean, very quiet and had such a comfortable and homey feeling. Enjoyed walking by the lake and through the town looking at the beautiful homes. Was not too pleased with the menu at Whispers, and the menu did not appear to be kid friendly.The restaurants we went to (Ray's cafe) excellent service and Who's On Third was great. Talked to a few of the town people and they were very friendly. I would DEFINITELY come back again. After Sandy wasn't sure what to expect after hearing all the devastion from the news, but I am glad I came.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hewitt Wellington is a historic Victorian hotel situated in one of the most beautiful settings on the New Jersey shore. The Hewitt Wellington has been a luxurious vacation retreat since the turn of the 20th century and was recently meticulously renovated, preserving both the architectural integrity and old-world charm that earned her a place in history. The Hewitt Wellington Hotel is proud to offer elegantly appointed suites as well as a heated pool, graceful wraparound porches and one of New Jersey's top-rated restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Hewitt Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hewitt Wellington Hotel Spring Lake
- Hewitt Wellington Spring Lake