The Hewitt Wellington offered us a safe haven from no power in the days following Sandy when my husband was recovering from a recent surgery. We had always wanted to try Whispers, so when we learned of availability at the hotel we jumped at the chance to book the last available room. Our stay, although off season, was very comfortable and pleasant. I can only imagine how delightful the experience would have been during the Spring and summer months. In addition, having Whispers at the hotel was an added bonus. Dinner was very good and we look forward to returning with friends for dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hewitt Wellington is a historic Victorian hotel situated in one of the most beautiful settings on the New Jersey shore. The Hewitt Wellington has been a luxurious vacation retreat since the turn of the 20th century and was recently meticulously renovated, preserving both the architectural integrity and old-world charm that earned her a place in history. The Hewitt Wellington Hotel is proud to offer elegantly appointed suites as well as a heated pool, graceful wraparound porches and one of New Jersey's top-rated restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hewitt Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hewitt Wellington Hotel Spring Lake
- Hewitt Wellington Spring Lake