For many years we have dined at Whispers restaurant which is attached to the Hewitt Wellington and wondered what is was like but since we live nearby we never stayed. Then Sandy hit the shore area and we had no power. Thankfully there was a room available and we loved it! The rooms are gorgeous, very luxurious and they leave nothing to be desired. Bill at the front desk was so helpful and accommodating, he is just great. We have been telling all our out of town friends and relatives that if they want to stay at a beautiful, well run hotel, this is the place and Whispers is excellent for dining.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hewitt Wellington is a historic Victorian hotel situated in one of the most beautiful settings on the New Jersey shore. The Hewitt Wellington has been a luxurious vacation retreat since the turn of the 20th century and was recently meticulously renovated, preserving both the architectural integrity and old-world charm that earned her a place in history. The Hewitt Wellington Hotel is proud to offer elegantly appointed suites as well as a heated pool, graceful wraparound porches and one of New Jersey's top-rated restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Otel so you can book your Hewitt Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hewitt Wellington Hotel Spring Lake
- Hewitt Wellington Spring Lake