“Don't have words to describe” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
NJ
“Don't have words to describe”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

We ordered Vegetarian dumplings, they gave us Chicken dumplings. My friend who is a strict vegetarian pointed out that something wasn't right, the guy checked & said everything is the way it is supposed to be. They were not ready to accept the mistake on their part & finally they found out from the kitchen that it was their mistake, NO APOLOGIES were made.

Visited March 2014

Old Bridge, New Jersey
“LOVE THIS PLACE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

we been going there forever.. the food is amazing.. lil pricy but you pay for what you get... very very good.... place and service is amazing too.. love the mango cheese cake... we tried almost everything on the menu and its just great...

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Edison, New Jersey
“Impressed on first visit”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I had some time to kill around dinnertime before a meeting. The prior week I wanted something quick and just stopped at the ShopRite salad bar which is usually good, but was disappointed. So, Nanking is around the corner and I figured I'd give it a try. Very nice decor, very friendly personnel, and the best was....the food was the freshest I've had in ages. I ordered grilled tilapia with chili and garlic sauce. I think the fish may have been swimming shortly before I ate it....that's how fresh it was....moist, and tasty. Of course that's all I was originally going to have, but since it was so good, I tried the pad thai noodles....so good. Again, everything was fresh. They served a small amount of bean sprouts on the side and they had a snap to them....like they too were as fresh as can be.....not some canned sprouts. Of course, the fish was really enough for me, so I ate a small amount of noodles and took the rest of them home. Will go back with friends. Located set back in strip Mall of Hadley Plaza near Weight Watchers of all things :)

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Denville
“This place succccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccks!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

You can imagine how much emphasize i put it on the work Sucks.

This place is horrible. Its not well operated, well prized and well served.

Their management is bad, food is bad, prices are super high for the quality of food.

Trust me ...why we go their and eat a Indian Chinese food for nothing. I am more happy to eat whopper and just spent 7 dollars on the entire meal than spend $125 for 2 people. Their manager his name is Feeroz. He is a character :). He think he is very knowledgeable but in reality he sucks. He does nothing but pushes people to finish fast.

Their food is just average. Please for god sake, stay away from this place. This place is a nothing but a hell hole. I cant write more because i cant waste my time the way I wasted my money on this place.

Good luck all..................and Feeroz u go to Hell.

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Not Impressed at all”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I have been to Nanking restaurant at Plainfield quiet a few times and have found that their quality of service and price point of the items on the menu are not justified. The food is good not great. The server was addressing us as if we were his old buddies and was absolutely unprofessional. There are better and cheaper Indo Chinese joints around Central Jersey where the food is worth the money you pay. If given a choice I would go elsewhere.

• Visited December 2013