“Excellent Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick

You added Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in South Brunswick
ny
“Excellent Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

After looking and looking for a decent hotel with good price, I found this hotel on the way and decided to check it out. I walked in with no reservation and the front desk clerk Carmela took care of me; with rates and all she gave me the best possible. All the rooms are clean and a has a well equipped kitchenette. I was originally going to stay here for two days but instead I'll be staying for a week, I was highly impressed with the costumer service here especially Maria she's wonderful. I would definitely come back here and highly recommend this place.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
South Brunswick Township, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

The customer service here at this extended stay is TOP NOTCH. The staff is very helpful and extends themself far and above your expectations. Maria is very knowledgable of the area and makes you feel welcome. She is very professional. I highly recommend extended stay as your next place to stay when you are traveling.

newark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Staff is very friendly when I stay here...usually can get a good rate through priceline.com...clean rooms with full kitchen and needed utensils....a limited breakfast is provided every morning...stongly recommend!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick, responded to this review, February 6, 2013

Princeton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

When my company gave me a long term assignment in the South Brunswick area, I decided to forgo renting an apartment along with the expense of deposits, furniture, utility bills,cable etc. I chose to try Extended Stay. Like most decisions some turn out well and others do not. This decision turned out great. I have found the staff to be courteous, attentiveness, competent and pleasant. Maria,Theo, Carmella, Angelo along with the entire staff have been terrific. I also appreciate the convenience of having access to the laundry room and being able to cook my own meals. Shopping is a walk away. I would be remiss not to mention the recent upgrades especially the high speed WiFi. As a professional I depend on quick access to my company's servers. In a nutshell, I am very satisfied with the quiet and clean rooms. In the end though, we all want competent and nice people in our lives. The staff here has certainly met this criteria.

Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick, responded to this review, February 4, 2013

Princeton, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Great hotel lovely staff Carmela and Maria and my family love it as well it's a clean happy place most definitely recommend it . Stayed here for a while and it's comfortable and the fact that it has a kitchen is a awesome since I love to cook . So if you are in the area think about staying here !!!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Dayton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

Very Nice Stay Always.
Staff is very helpful & always pleasant. I always stay there when I'm in the area. Maria, Teo, & Tahir always make me feel welcome. And I know that if there was a problem, I could call them & they would make it better.
Happy Customer,
Lisa Y

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Princeton - South Brunswick, responded to this review, February 1, 2013

South Brunswick, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

It is home away from home! Quiet, clean, respectful and allows you to make your own meals if you wish. The staff at the front desk are great, they welcome you and take care of your check in and out in a professional manner. I was particularly impressed by Maria. She made sure I received a room in a location that provided privacy and comfort. I appreciated this about her service. I would stay here again!

Room Tip: I don't know about the other rooms but the A/C unit is a lot more noisy than I expected and it a...