“Amazing Food!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
“Amazing Food!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

The food amazing, the service is exceptional!!!! And now that the weather is getting nice, they have tables outside...PERFECT!!

Visited April 2013

Piscataway, NJ
“Great Food and People!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

My wife and I have eaten here a few times. We always try something new each time we visit. After 3 or 4 visits now, we have not found anything we do not like. We have tried the fried seafood, broiled, baked, and served with pasta. I love Italian food, but seafood with Italian food to me is a little tricky, and they do an outstanding job of it!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Old Bridge, New Jersey
“Nice place for take out seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

I've ordered from here a few times. I can't eat fish, so I have only had the fried jumbo shrimp platter and the coconut shrimp, both of which were delicious and fresh. The jumbo shrimp are indeed jumbo. This is a small casual place with a few tables and chairs, some outdoor seating, but I think mostly it's takeout. They also sell fresh seafood and usually have a "daily catch" special. The seasoning is a little on the bland side, but I think you're able to better taste the natural flavor of the seafood. I usually just sprinkle with salt while it's hot and it's fine. You can probably ask when ordering for more seasoning to be used when cooking. The staff is very friendly.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great Fried Shrimp Platter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

Although this place is small, the fried shrimp platter I had was excellent. The shrimp were large and the breading was tasty. The prices were very reasonable. Outside seating is available. You can also buy fresh seafood to take home to cook.

• Visited May 2012