“The food is great, the hosts make it better” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
New Jersey
“The food is great, the hosts make it better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

First off, if you want really good Cuban food, this place is hard to beat. Pork is the specialty and it shows in how well it is prepared.

Where Martino's really shines is the service and friendliness of the owners/cooks. They are wonderful.

BYOB and enjoy.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Good cuban food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Heard a lot of good things about this place and was not disappointed. Had the chicken cuban sandwich. The side of the cooked banana was also good.

Visited June 2014
Millstone, New Jersey
“Friendly service and delicious food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

We came for dinner, and it wasn't too crowded (it was a weekday). I opted for the oxtail, and my dad had the steak with chimichurri sauce. The portions were quite large, and I actually couldn't finish the rice and beans. Both entrees were juicy and full of flavor. At one point, Martino came to our table to chat for a few minutes, which I found charming and very welcoming. We made room for the Tres Leches Cake, and it was so moist and delicious! Definitely recommended for authentic Cuban food and wonderful service.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Never been to Cuba...but”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

It was great....the service was good and food was so nice to my taste buds. Since I'm Hispanic my Buddy's are use to eating fast food . I can say that my nose and tastebuds would not fail me. So you want a taste of Cuba come here if you are passing thru and check out the dessert menu.... ummmmmmm

New York
“No cons for me.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I really like this place. I eat here seldom. But I never had a bad experience. My only complaint is that it's cramped a bit and there always has to be a day that I go there to eat and some loud mouth person has to sit next to me at the other table. Some people are just obnoxious but other to that the food is always to my liking and full of flavor.

• Visited February 2014