We flew in late to JFK and stopped at this property for a night on our way to PA. Missed the dinner so can't comment on that, Room was great for our family 2A:2C, which is why we choose Homewood where we can when traveling.
Breakfast was probably the best we've yet experienced in a Homewood property, seemed to be more variety and quality than the usual fare which is already good! Recommended stay if you are in this area.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Somerset Hotel
- Homewood Suites Somerset Hotel Somerset
- Homewood Somerset
- Somerset Homewood
- Somerset Homewood Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly-renovated Homewood Suites Somerset, located off I-287, is just 5 miles from Rutgers University with easy access to Princeton and Atlantic City. Our spacious new, pet-friendly suites feature free WiFi, flat-screen TVs and fully-equipped kitchens including refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. Start your day off right with a free breakfast buffet then get in a workout at our state-of-the-art fitness center and indoor pool. Business travelers appreciate our 24-hour business center, free grocery shopping services and close proximity to businesses such as Johnson & Johnson, MetLife and Verizon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Homewood Suites Somerset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.