“Great Stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Somerset
NJ
“Great Stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Needed a place to myself for a long weekend, and this was perfect! Clean, up to date and extremely friendly and helpful staff. Loved having the kitchen facilities so I could eat what and when I wanted. Also took advantage of the desk space to get some work done on the laptop. Internet worked great, no slow-downs. Overall great stay, and excellent value for the money.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Somerset - Franklin, responded to this review, February 25, 2013
"Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. The staff and I strive to provide friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings to all of our guests. It sounds like we were able to do this for you!

We appreciate all of your kind remarks and please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words. "

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Sherburne, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I work on the road all the time and I love to stay here.The staff is very friendly and the rooms or good and clean.Good location close to the main highway easy in and out and near by stores .Been staying here for the past 3 years. Jim winner

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Somerset - Franklin, responded to this review, January 21, 2013

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

A wonderful hotel, extremely close to everything you can go in any direction and find anything you could need, and it's also in walking distance to many fantastic restaurants.

If I were to try to think of any detrimate, it would probably be that there is no gym, or pool. The but other than that I loved staying here for the past 6 weeks.

• Stayed December 2012

Piscataway, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Hi,

Extended Stay America Somerset is an excellent place to be with all basic facilities & an extremely helpful staff. I really appreciate the effort these people put in to keep there guests happy. I have been here for more than month now and have never faced any challenge in the hotel. With all the things available near by it makes it an excellent location to stay. A special note of thank for Sai Poplai (Manager) for all the help.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Somerset - Franklin, responded to this review, January 15, 2013

Atlantic City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Since i have taken this room for my new job, this place has become a home away from home for me. The manager Mr. Sai Poplai is always very helpful and takes care of any problem that comes up and i am so impressed with everything here that i have recommended this place to the manager in my office for anybody who is looking convenient accommodation.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Somerset - Franklin, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
"It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America."
Once again, we thank you very much for your comments about our staff and hotel."
Somerset
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Hi, This is srini I have been staying in this hotel since 28th Nov 2012 and I found the staff especially the facility manager Mr.Sai Poplai is really helpful and professional guy takes care of his customer and very well understands customer requrements and makes their stay here very memorable...so if someone needs place to stay around Somerset I recommend Extended Stay America.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
"Dear Srini, I truly appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. My staff and I take pride in hosting our guests and ensuring their needs are met even before they are brought to our attention. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the beautiful words you have used to compliment our staff and service, and the hotel overall. It means a lot to us. Many thanks again."
Somerset, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

If you need in a place to stay in or around Somerset, NJ, I recommend Extended Stay America. The staff is outstanding and went of their way to make my stay comfortable and pleasant. Been here 2 months and staying longer.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Somerset - Franklin? Share your experiences!