“Excellent Hospitality” 5 of 5 stars

Piscataway, New Jersey
“Excellent Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Hi,

Extended Stay America Somerset is an excellent place to be with all basic facilities & an extremely helpful staff. I really appreciate the effort these people put in to keep there guests happy. I have been here for more than month now and have never faced any challenge in the hotel. With all the things available near by it makes it an excellent location to stay. A special note of thank for Sai Poplai (Manager) for all the help.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Somerset - Franklin, responded to this review, January 15, 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Atlantic City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Since i have taken this room for my new job, this place has become a home away from home for me. The manager Mr. Sai Poplai is always very helpful and takes care of any problem that comes up and i am so impressed with everything here that i have recommended this place to the manager in my office for anybody who is looking convenient accommodation.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Somerset - Franklin, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
"It was very kind of you to take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way," and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America."
Once again, we thank you very much for your comments about our staff and hotel."
Somerset
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Hi, This is srini I have been staying in this hotel since 28th Nov 2012 and I found the staff especially the facility manager Mr.Sai Poplai is really helpful and professional guy takes care of his customer and very well understands customer requrements and makes their stay here very memorable...so if someone needs place to stay around Somerset I recommend Extended Stay America.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
"Dear Srini, I truly appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. My staff and I take pride in hosting our guests and ensuring their needs are met even before they are brought to our attention. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the beautiful words you have used to compliment our staff and service, and the hotel overall. It means a lot to us. Many thanks again."
Somerset, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

If you need in a place to stay in or around Somerset, NJ, I recommend Extended Stay America. The staff is outstanding and went of their way to make my stay comfortable and pleasant. Been here 2 months and staying longer.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
"Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. The staff and I strive to provide friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings to all of our guests. It sounds like we were able to do this for you!

We appreciate all of your kind remarks and please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words. "
Somerset, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

EXTENDED STAY AMERICA IN SOMERSET NJ is a really great place to stay. The rates are probably the best in the whole area, and this is for efficiencies! The service is amazing. The people are so nice and so helpful. It really feels like home. One day I had a really bad migraine headache and the manager, Sai, went out to the pharmacy for me. I have had my dog with me, and they have even adopted him. The rooms are new, and well laid out to maximize space. It is quiet. There are some restaurants within walking distance and a grocery store 5 minutes away. I recommend this hotel whole-heartedly!!

Room Tip: I was on the top floor and it was quiet, but really they all seem quiet.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Somerset - Franklin, responded to this review, January 21, 2013

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Hi i am staying in this hotel for the past 1 month and i can say its home away from home. Manager Mr.sai and other staffs in the hotel are so helpful and informative about each customers need and they make all their efforts in fulfilling what a customer want and its the same thing happened to me.

When i checked in on the day one the receptionist in the front office recommended me a Indian grocery shop nearby knowing i will b looking for that, so nice of her. Manager of the property Mr.Sai who is so informative about the place and things around the city helped me in knowing the city better. Its totally a nice experience to stay in ESA!!!! i would recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking value for the money paid.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Somerset - Franklin, responded to this review, January 3, 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Thank you Angela and Manager Sy for your help with my inquiries. Mandeep Singh, thank you for having great people with you to assist guests in a professional and warm manner.

Angela was so good at helping me with my room requests. She listens very well and also is very knowledgeable of the surrounding area attractions for the guests that visit. Keep up the great work Angela and Sy. Mandeep Singh you are a great talent scout for building a service brand such as the ESA Chain.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Somerset - Franklin, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that our staff made you feel comfortable while you were staying with us. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Somerset - Franklin? Share your experiences!