My husband and I just spent our 24th wedding anniversary at the Colonial Inn - January 2013. We keep coming back. Tracey (owner) is one of the most gracious people I have ever met. When you step into the cafe, you suddenly feel at home. Who else welcomes you with a hot drink and the most delicious shortbread cookies! This year we decided to purchase the sweethearts package for our room. We were welcomed with beautiful roses, champagne and beautiful rose curls. It made our anniversary day a little bit more special. We have already booked for the light show in December. My husband and I were trying to decide where to go for our 25th anniversary and once we walked into the Inn, we knew where we wanted to stay. We booked a 3 night stay in January 2014.
- Also Known As:
- The Colonial Inn At Historic Smithville Hotel Smithville
- The Colonial Inn At Historic Smithville Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Colonial Inn and the Barn at Smithville are a destination vacation. We are a bed and breakfast located in the middle of a Colonial shopping village with over 70 shops, 7 eateries, a train and carousel and so much more. Once you arrive at this lovely, luxurious inn there is no reason to get back in your car! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Colonial Inn at Historic Smithville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.