Just arrived home from a night at Colonial Inn.We stayed in the Johnson suite room 201.It was more than I hoped it would be. It is so warm and cozy.It has an adorable front porch with two rocking chairs and a back porch with two more chairs.It also has two electric fireplaces which adds to the comfy feeling. We enjoyed it so much and didn't want to leave that we requested a late check out.
- Also Known As:
- The Colonial Inn At Historic Smithville Hotel Smithville
- The Colonial Inn At Historic Smithville Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Colonial Inn and the Barn at Smithville are a destination vacation. We are a bed and breakfast located in the middle of a Colonial shopping village with over 70 shops, 7 eateries, a train and carousel and so much more. Once you arrive at this lovely, luxurious inn there is no reason to get back in your car! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your The Colonial Inn at Historic Smithville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.