We found out a few days in advance that we were upgraded to the Leeds Room, a larger room with jacuzzi, king bed, and separate tile shower from our originally booked Noyes Room because we were frequent customers. Also, our confirmation letter included a handsome Christmas tree ornament!
We do indeed frequently stay here because my parents live a very short distance away and it's convenient to stay here. The inn continues to provide us with very clean accommodations, comfortable beds, and an airy room with cathedral ceilings and a lake view that's warm and cozy at night. Breakfast is served in the Inn's dining room, or we typically bring it to our room where there is a table for two. Coffee is served in the hallway and is pretty much unlimited. Breakfast of muffins, yogurt, coffee, and orange juice is fresh and substantial enough. The people at the front desk and inn are still as welcoming and friendly as can be.
We look forward to our next visit!
- Also Known As:
- The Colonial Inn At Historic Smithville Hotel Smithville
- The Colonial Inn At Historic Smithville Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Colonial Inn and the Barn at Smithville are a destination vacation. We are a bed and breakfast located in the middle of a Colonial shopping village with over 70 shops, 7 eateries, a train and carousel and so much more. Once you arrive at this lovely, luxurious inn there is no reason to get back in your car! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The Colonial Inn at Historic Smithville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.