I cannot say enough about our experience at the Barn portion of the Colonial Inn. From the moment we arrived, we were treated like family. They allowed us to check in early, and set aside parking for us, even during the crowded Irish Festival. Our room was very big, with an adorable America theme, While the decor was country and quaint, the bathroom and such were completely modern and large and clean. It was great to have a room that was walkout to the grounds, and it was right in the area with all the shops. The little kiddie train went right past our room.
In addition, we were told to come over to the cafe in the morning and they would fill our basket with breakfast, including a muffin, coffee or tea, yogurt, juice, etc. We filled our basket and brought it back to our room for a nice breakfast. They also offer cookies for guests in the afternoon and you can stop in and get a drink any time.
The people who were worked there were extremely nice and helpful, and they treated you as if they knew you. It was a pleasure to stay here and we can't wait to do it again!
- Also Known As:
- The Colonial Inn At Historic Smithville Hotel Smithville
- The Colonial Inn At Historic Smithville Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Colonial Inn and the Barn at Smithville are a destination vacation. We are a bed and breakfast located in the middle of a Colonial shopping village with over 70 shops, 7 eateries, a train and carousel and so much more. Once you arrive at this lovely, luxurious inn there is no reason to get back in your car! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Colonial Inn at Historic Smithville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.