We just celebrated our 23rd wedding anniversary at the Colonial Inn in Smithville. Wow!!! We had a wonderful time during our 2 night stay. The staff was wonderful and very gracious. We felt like we never left home. We now call the Colonial Inn our home away from home. We visit Smithville a few times a year but never stayed over. We have already booked our room in December to see the light show. Can't Wait!! Looking forward to staying again next January for our 24th! Should have done this years ago :)
- Also Known As:
- The Colonial Inn At Historic Smithville Hotel Smithville
- The Colonial Inn At Historic Smithville Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Colonial Inn and the Barn at Smithville are a destination vacation. We are a bed and breakfast located in the middle of a Colonial shopping village with over 70 shops, 7 eateries, a train and carousel and so much more. Once you arrive at this lovely, luxurious inn there is no reason to get back in your car! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your The Colonial Inn at Historic Smithville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.