“Very good as usual” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Bar scene, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Very good as usual”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I have been here many times pescatore on the money as usual Nice local place to have dinner the menu has something to offer for everyone and the service is good

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

56% Recommend
Franklinville, New Jersey
“Nice Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Went for dinner with Entertainment B1G1 coupon. Our dinners were very good and you get plenty of food (enough to take home). The view of the lake while eating dinner is very nice. They have an outside patio but it wasn't open when we were there, still too cold. Will be nice to go back when it's open in the summer.

Visited April 2013
Sewell, New Jersey
“A pleasant dinner.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

My wife and I had dinner their on March 24, 2013. Her garden salad and my caesar salad were both very good. Dinner also included soup which was also very tasty. Our entrees of rack of lamb for her and pasta in a blush sauce with sausage were excellent. There was enough of the pasta leftover that we shared it for lunch the next day. We used a coupon from restaurant.com. I definetly go back.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“An absolutely wonderful experience .”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Our server was incredibly attentive. We enjoyed the ambience so much that we will definitely be back soon. One thing that stood out was how wonderful our meals were. Also it was a pleasure to take notice of the attention to detail that all the servers had. Great job see you soon!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
North Cape May, Nj
“Not the same place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We were regulars at this restaurant until moving from the area about 7 years ago.. After visiting a family member in a Cherry Hill hospital, we decided to visit Villari's for dinner. It's almost an entirely different place. Although we were early, around 5:00 - 5:15, the dining room was empty.
An early warning sign. My wife ordered Veal Sinatra - Veal and shrimp in a demi glaze sauce. I ordered Veal Saltimboca. Veal and Proscuitto with mozzarella cheese. Both dishes were horrible. Wife and I agreed that the veal seemed to be slimy. It had a strange texture. At first, I thought they had mistakenly given me Chicken Saltimboca. I have never had a worse veal dish in my life. Not exaggerating. I took a couple of bites and then pushed the dish away. My wife ate a little less than half her dinner and decided it just was not something she could finish.

The place needs a makeover. The carpeting was stained and the overall appearance of the place is dingy. We should have just walked out. Our fault for not doing so. The waiter was a nice guy and I guess we just didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable. Never again.

• Visited January 2013