“Great Deals on Designer Consignment” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
“Great Deals on Designer Consignment”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Get on their email list and go when they're having a sale. You can get real designer duds at a fraction of retail. Check carefully for damage, there are no returns.

Visited May 2012

Westfield, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
“Better deals in the past”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

I have been a customer of DoubleTake, Short Hills for many years. My daughters, mother and I have shopped here and found many an item that we loved especially purses. However, since they have opened other DoubleTakes the inventory has gone down hill and the prices have definitely gone up. Now you really need to go through the clothing to find true designer clothes. Also you need to check for stains on the clothing and the purses... and make sure that you try on both shoes when you are buying a pair. Don't just settle for the one in your hand. For instance I had one Prada shoe that I loved but when the sales help brought me the other you could clearly see that one of the shoes had faded from being displayed in the store window. It did surprise me that the sales girl decided to place the shoe back on display - uh, the shoes are different colors.... Anyway, they have also changed the requirements for VIP status in the store. Now you need to buy more with less of a discount. Not fun - If I had that kind of money to spend I wouldn't be shopping at a consignment shop, right??? If you don't know alot about designer clothes make sure you bring someone with you who does.

Visited May 2012
Springfield, New Jersey
22 attraction reviews
“Designer clothes at bargain prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

I have shopped here several times. (It worked better when I was thinner). This is the place if you want gently used up-to-the-minute designer clothing at very affordable prices. They will not accept anything that is damaged or looks worn, so you don't have to examine the clothing carefully - they've already done that for you. When they run their sale, that is REALLY the time to come in and shop. I have gotten $1,000 suits for maybe $100 or $200 (I'm talking purple-label Ralph Lauren pantsuit. Too bad it no longer fits, but that's not Double Take's fault!). The staff is very helpful and friendly . They also have a good selection of shoes, handbags and jewelry.

Visited March 2012