“New Owner Awsome !” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Destin, Florida
“New Owner Awsome !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Love dining at Pinziminio's. We have been going there since it was a market, very disappointed when it converted into a restaurant. Until we enjoyed our first dining experience, then we were hooked. Sean who was are first waiter is now the owner. He is warm, welcoming and has made every visit a pleasure. The food is wonderful ,we bring friends and always enjoy ! We are not vacationers, we owners and select our restaurants for food, service and value.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Beach Haven, New Jersey
“No Deli in Sight! Just a fine dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I venture to Pinziminio's in the shoulder seasons when the summer rush has abated somewhat. The restaurant is beautiful and elegant. I will admit, I am a weak person. Every time I go to P's to dine, I swear I will try something new. I always fail and succumb to the Chicken and Sausage Gorgonzola. It's so good I nearly weep. And, the great benefit is that there's always enough to take some home and re-heat it for lunch the next day. (careful with the microwave settings, as you can damage the gorgonzola if you re-heat too much)

Service is friendly without being intrusive. In each of my many experiences the young wait staff has been very attentive without hovering. (at least here, they let you have a few mouthfuls of food before asking "How is everything?"

I've only wandered over to the dessert side of life once or twice and found the offerings to be tasty and decadent. Better I stay away and enjoy a deliciously brewed cup of coffee after dinner. Put this place on your "places to eat" after the summer crowds have left. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Long Beach Island, New Jersey
“Noisy”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Although the food was good, the noise level in the restaurant was so loud, it was hard to have a conversation at the table.

Visited July 2012
Sunrise, Florida
“Excellent italian food - not a deli!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

When first opened a few years ago this was a deli/specialty store but it has morphed into an upscale, abnd very good, italian retaurant. Varied and unique menu (not pizza!) with both indoor and outdoor seating, Inside is cool and nice looking but very crowded and extremely noisy. Outside is much more comfortable. Fish dishes are excellent. There are often specials, mostly well executed.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Jersey
“Good Choice For Solid Italian”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

Family went last night. Had a good meal and good service. The eggplant appetizer was very good (and big) and the fried calamari was excellent! Main courses were generally solid with a couple a little sub par but not bad. We were 8 so they added a 20% tip - a little steep in my view but the service was good. Prices typical for LBI - no bargains here.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere