“Fantastic pancakes” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 34 Restaurants in Ship Bottom
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic pancakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

It was very busy but we got a table within 5 mins for 14 people. The pancakes were delicious and they did an excellent kids portions - although these were still pretty huge. I had poached eggs with Canadian bacon which was good but potatoes were just ok. Very good service.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“An LBI institution for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

I have been going to Jayson's for years. You definitely have to wait to get in sometimes, but it's worth it. They have a great selection for breakfast, and it's all delicious. I had the pigs in a blanket the last time I was there and it was fantastic.

Prices are reasonable. The only problem with the place is that they don't take credit or ATM cards for payment.

Visited August 2014
Trenton, New Jersey
“Best waffles I've had in years.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

The waffles were delicious. I ate the entire thing and I am not one to finish my food. Being a New Yorker, it is rare that I can compliment food outside of the city but I must say that I will go back there whenever I am in LBI.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Delran, New Jersey
“A family tradition!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

Every time my family stays on LBI we always make it a point to stop at Jaysons at least once. We love being greeted by the same friendly faces year after year, always offering me fresh hot coffee before I barely have my tush in a seat. And of course, we love the food! You can't beat the home fries, we always order a side for the table. My boys ordered the Jaysons Jumbo this year but couldn't finish it. They reluctantly packed up 2 of the pancakes and some bacon for later. This place is a yearly tradition for us and we can't wait to visit again next year!

Little Egg Harbor
“Best breakfast on the Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We went to Jason's on the recommendation of friends are we weren't disappointed. Service was pleasant with a knowledgeable server who greeted us with a smile and was very accommodationing. The omelets were delicious. Everything was served in a timely matter and exactly to order. Can't wait to go back to try more specialty omelets and pancakes. Love this place.