“Best food super service!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 34 Restaurants in Ship Bottom
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Best food super service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

Once again such a great meal. Love the atmosphere even though its a small spot. The servers and the owners go above and beyond to make sure you enjoy every bit of it. Thank you Ravioli for a special birthday night!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Authentic Italian”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

Being Italian, my sister-in-law and I wanted to cook up a Sunday Italian dinner for our crew of 10, and stopped in to buy the raviolis and homemade sauce. We chose several varieties and were not disappointed. The marinara sauce was also delicious! We will definitely be visting again next year.

Visited August 2014
Parlin, New Jersey
“Worst meal ever!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Worst meal ever!!!! I wish there was a rating less than one star for this place! We should have known by the fact that we were the only ones in the restaurant on a Saturday night in July on LBI! I ordered the mushroom porcini ravioli and my husband ordered the Chicken Diablo. My dish was unedible it was like they cooked the olive oil and threw in the ravioli (not completely cooked) and threw a ton of the cheap garlic you buy already cut up in a jar. The sauce had this awful sour taste to it and I thought I was going to be sick. My husband didn't care for his dish either. What was worse than the food was the owner's attitude. I told the waitress that I could not eat the meal and she went and told the owner. Then the waitress came back out and asked me if I wanted something else instead. I said no thank you. I then asked if they were taking my dish off the bill since they didn't offer and any decent restaurant that would have been the protocol. The waitress went back and talked to the owner again and then the owner came out pointing her finger in our faces and saying don't you dare come back which my husband politely said, "well that will not be a problem!"

• Visited July 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Glen Cove, New York
“A small delight”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Going to LBI , first time to eat there. Tiny place, big taste. Wait service was nice and friendly and the food was just sooooo yummy.

Visited July 2014
Long Beach Island NJ
“Best thin crust pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Love the pizza and raviloli. The best thin ,crust freshly made pies. The best on LBI. It is a tiny little place next to the laundromat but since I work on LBI I take out as often as I care to eat carbs.. Must visit

Visited August 2012