“Good fast food” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 35 Restaurants in Ship Bottom
London, United Kingdom
“Good fast food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

If you fancy a quick burger with chips (fries) this place is good. The kids enjoyed their burghers and milk shakes. My fish was slightly over cooked but the fresh coleslaw was very nice. I would probably give this a 3.4p5 but it does what it says on the tin and satisfied some hungry customers. Oh and their small portion of cream is huge ( 2 scoops).

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Definitely the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

It's true, they have the juiciest, best burgers on LBI. Tons of different varieties to choose from too. Fast service too. French fries are no big deal but the onion rings rock. They also do fried chicken...try it.

Visited August 2014
Exeter, Pennsylvania
“Best burgers on LBI”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Anytime I am on LBI, I am always stopping at Woodies for lunch. Been stopping here for years. My usual stop for lunch when arriving or just leaving. Other times, I just take a drive up from Barnegat Light to grab take out for lunch.

The burgers are always so fresh and so good! I try to choose a different burger every time. My favorite is the mushroom swiss (which is also my husbands favorite).... but yesterday, I bought the Islander which consists of bacon, bbq sauce and sour cream and cheese. Good combo and super yummy!

Staff is always very friendly and the wait is never too long. They will always get my business.

I must mention a special thank you to owner Andy who helped me with my SUV as well. Unfortunately, I had a dead battery and he took the time out of his busy schedule during lunch to help out and try to jump start my car. It was very much appreciated.

• Visited July 2014
new milford
“Great family casual food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Great value for a family. In my opinion, best cheesesteak in LbI. A family of four can eat well and not wait an hour for under fifty bucks.

• Visited July 2013
Manahawkin
“Our Second Home!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

We have been going to the original Woodie's in Ship Bottom for more than ten years and have never been disappointed. The best of the best is the California burger accompanied by some of the most delicious onion rings ever! There are many, many more choices on the menu, but those are our staples and never disappoint. Pete makes everyone feel welcome, both young and old, and there is no better place to feel like you are at the shore than the fresh outdoor breezes and watching the world of LB Blvd go by while at Woodie's!! Don't pass it by.....not fancy, but that's even better!

• Visited May 2014