“Fantastic Jelly Donuts!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakeries
Exeter, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic Jelly Donuts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

All my 40 years on LBI and I had never stopped in for a jelly donut until last summer?? What was I thinking? One day last July 2013, as my mom and I were driving past, we noticed the sign "The Best Jelly Donuts On The Planet"...I had to stop.
It is only a good jelly donut if it has real jam in it...and of course they did! You can get powdered sugar or regular granulated sugar jelly donuts...filled with a raspberry jam. They were huge and so delicious!!
They carry all kinds of yummy baked goods. I've only really ever gone in the late afternoon on my way off the island for the weekend, and in most cases the lines were not long at all.
I stopped in quite a bit last summer and plan on doing the same this year!
My review below says I was here for lunch...but mostly just for a late afternoon snack after some beach time.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“'restaurant'...no 'awesome'...YES !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

The best baked goods between New Jersey and South Carolina! From their elephant ears to their dinner rolls to the Boston Creme (MY favorite!)...this bakery makes the BEST! The prices are very reasonable, also. (Maybe they don't need that info?). It is always our first stop coming onto the island heading south...right on the corner of 29th. Helpful hint: make sure someone ELSE is driving so you can enjoy your Boston Creme !!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
“Dinner party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

Our family celebrated birth day of one our family members and we arranged Italian food for about 50 persons from this restaurant for dinner at home. All the items ordered and supplied were very good and tasty. The children and adults loved the food.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Westchester, New York, United States
“Like baked goods from Little Italy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

great stuff. always fresh and very tasty. and I am from a bakers family so I know what is good and what is not.. we go there all the time.

Visited August 2013
New York
“Delicious Jelly Doughnuts!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

The sign outside doesn't lie - these might actually be the BEST jelly doughnuts around. I haven't tasted anything I don't like there - Boston Creme, Jelly, Custard - all delicious.

Just be prepared to wait on line for a while on the weekends.

• Visited August 2012