We stayed there for two nights for New Year's.
- the staff: very friendly and professional
- the rooms: confortable, spacious enough
- the breakfast: a good selection between hot and cold menu (waffles made in front of you!)
- transportation to NYC: 20 mins by bus. The bus station is just in front and the bus runs also at night.
- commute to NYC took 1h30 one evening (weekday), but that was the only time.
- the hotel needs a fresh coat of paint
Overall: good value for money!
Tip: Secaucus taxis don't use a meter and don't accept cash. Negotiate well the price before getting in the car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meadowlands River Inn hotel is conveniently located across the street from the MeadowlandsExpositionCenter, near the New Jersey Turnpike and a few miles from the Meadowlands Sports Complex where you can catch your favorite professional sports teams. When you’re ready to explore the northeast region, our hotel guests enjoy the convenience of being near major corporations, shopping destinations, world class dining and Big Apple attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Meadowlands River Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Secaucus-Meadowlands Hotel Secaucus
- Secaucus Hampton Inn