My friend and I stayed at the Holiday Inn Harmon Meadows 1/ 21-24/ 09. We were visiting New York and chose this location because of the ease in getting into the city. The bus stop is 1/2 block from the hotel, and the bus ride to the Port Authority is only about 15 min. I don't think you could get any closer to the city without being IN the city. There are also a number of chain restaurants within walking distance of the hotel, which was also very convenient. We were very pleased with our room. It was very spacious, was recently renovated , beautifully appointed and immaculate. The beds were extremely comfortable - so much so that my friend peeled back the linens to see who manufactured the bed, as she wanted to try to buy one! There were extra towels, extra pillows, and additional blankets. My friend and I had a number of questions and requests of the staff, and found they went out of their way to accomodate us. From the doorman, to the personnel at the service desk, the customer service was outstanding. I had trouble getting on the internet, so they had tech support call me and they fixed me right up. They have a tech support guy that they share with the other hotels in the area, so I didn't have to call New Delhi to get help! I don't know if other Holiday Inns do this, but there was a platter of fresh-baked cookies and punch at the service desk Wed andThurs evenings, which was a very nice touch. For us, this hotel was a perfect respite from the hustle and bustle of the city, while still being so close to everything. We could not have been happier with the room or the service. Because we got our room through Priceline, and I've heard some hotels give Priceline customers the crummiest room, I had braced myself for the possibility of being very disappointed. We were most pleasantly surprised. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands Hotel
- Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands Hotel Secaucus
- Holiday Inn Secaucus
- Secaucus Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located four miles from Times Square and in the heart of The Plaza at Harmon Meadow, the Holiday Inn® Secaucus Meadowlands hotel's staff delivers an unrivaled level of convenience and service. You'll love being within walking distance to the shops and dining at The Plaza, adjacent to our hotel's location near NYC. The wonders of New York City, Manhattan, Time Square and The Meadowlands Sports Complex (IZOD Center & Giants Stadium) are just a short NJ Transit bus ride from the hotel's location. Enjoy dining at the Urban Plum restaurant or PRESS Coffee bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.