“We enjoy our stay” 5 of 5 stars

Bogota, Colombia
“We enjoy our stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Manuel Camargo
I am staying at the Holiday Inn with my wife between 9 and 12 august 2012. We came to New Jersey for holidays and we are enjoying a lot , because we find an excellent service and a very comfortable room. We also consider that the free shuttle service that the hotel has is very convenient to move around.

Room Tip: If you want a quite place to relax this hotel is an excelent choice.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank manuelcamargo
Miguel K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Manuel Camargo

We are glad that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and that you were able to utilize our shuttle. The staff will be happy to know that you found them helpful and attentive. Thanks for your business, and continued patronage.

Ardsley, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

My rating is 4 stars recognizing that this is a Holiday Inn I'm reviewing. It met our expectations and more! The location was perfect for our overnight near Weehawken NJ, the hotel was clean, the staff friendly, the room well appointed, in good repair and with nice bedding. An added bonus was a large (for a hotel) refrigerator and a microwave in the room! Good coffee bar located in the lobby, too. If we need something local again, I'd book it!

Room Tip: We booked on Priceline and paid $78 for the 4th of July. A great value about half off the rack rate...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank vnelson2
V Nelson

We appreciate your feedback, we will assure that our housekeeping staff hears about your comments in regards to room cleanliness; the staff really will really appreciated. The microwave and fridge is a free amenity that our guests really enjoy, we are glad to see that you took full advantage of it throughout your stay. Thanks for your business, and we hope that you give us a chance to service you again when visiting the area in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

I had a great experience. The Holiday Inn provided great service and great value for a well price. The rooms were clean and very modern. I enjoyed my stay there very much. The service was great. I was greeted kindly and respectful.

• Stayed August 2012
Camilo Hermida

We sincerely appreciate the positive feedback, we are glad you had a pleasant stay with us; and hope we have a chance to service you again in the future. Once again thank you for your business and continued loyalty

Morristown, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Hotel is nice enough. I have been here many times before. This time ,however, the outside temperature was very hot and the air conditioner in the room just didn't get it done. Too hot!!

• 5 of 5 stars
Miguel K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands, responded to this review, July 24, 2012
Charles C

Thank you for staying with us, we truly appreciate the positive feedback. I am sorry to hear that the temperature wasn't to your satisfaction, we actually have installed a system that monitors outside temperature and regulates the guest rooms accordingly. I hope that you continue to be a guest with us and we look forward to servicing you again.

Denver, CO
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

The hotel stay was pleasant, however the overall experience was poor because of a mistake made on the part of the hotel that caused problems for me financially.

My company reserved the room and had their credit card information on file for the stay. When I checked in, the hotel required me to leave my personal credit card on file for incidentals. Unfortunately, mid week, the hotel did an authorization for $400 to my personal debit card by "accident" and caused a bill payment to be returned by my bank. I spoke with 2 different folks at the front desk, politely, and they apologized, but did not offer to at least cover my return charge at my bank. Instead they gave me a few drink vouchers for the bar, which are useless to me.

I will likely not stay at this hotel again. In addition to that problem, there is no place that I could find in the hotel with a good WiFi signal, except for the lobby. My laptop could not keep a connection at all in the room, so it was impossible to work.

• 2 of 5 stars
Miguel K, General Manager at Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
I apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you through your stay unintentionally; we will review your comments with our staff. We take matters with money very seriously; it’s not an error that happens often in our property, however we could have been more empathetic when the issue was brought to our attention. We have currently upgraded our Wi-Fi capacity so I am surprised to hear you had issues with internet. We appreciate the feedback and hope that you give us a chance to service you again.

Grahamstown, South Africa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

This is a business hotel, but good for visiting NY. The 320 bus takes you right into town. This did ensure that we planned our days before setting out. Staff are friendly and helpful.The kids missed a pool in the heatwave.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank uncleRB
Uncle RB

We appreciate the positive feedback; our associates understand the importance of making guests feel welcomed, especially when they stay here with family. Our associates sincerely appreciate you taking the time to letting them know we are doing a good job. We hope that you stay us with us again in the future. Thanks

Kennebunkport, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

i have stayed there for couple night recently. the hotel is very clean and very organized..the staffs were friendly.. i did enjoy entire of my stay..it is also in a good town.. well done

• 5 of 5 stars
, General Manager at Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Evren C we appreciate the positive feedback, we work very hard to make every stay a pleasant one for all our guests, I am glad that you enjoyed the interaction with our staff and the amenities that we have to offer. We hope that you choose to stay with us again when you are in the area for business, or pleasure. Thanks !!!!