Nice Hotel, caring staff. Walk out the back door of the Hotel to about 20 different restaurants, stores and shops. Rooms are older but youcan tell they try hard to keep it up. I beleive that the price of the Hotel should be no more than $150 per night, but conventions spike up the price to a point that it is considered very over priced. Comfortable beds and great TV's with a large variety of TV channels. Parking fee is $13 per day, if not you have to park about 1.5 block away not a very good walk when its snowing or raining which is usually 9 months out of the year. The valet person sometimes acts as a shuttle driver and if you happen to go get your car during one of those runs sit and wait because it takes a while.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands Hotel
- Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands Hotel Secaucus
- Holiday Inn Secaucus
- Secaucus Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located four miles from Times Square and in the heart of The Plaza at Harmon Meadow, the Holiday Inn® Secaucus Meadowlands hotel's staff delivers an unrivaled level of convenience and service. You'll love being within walking distance to the shops and dining at The Plaza, adjacent to our hotel's location near NYC. The wonders of New York City, Manhattan, Time Square and The Meadowlands Sports Complex (IZOD Center & Giants Stadium) are just a short NJ Transit bus ride from the hotel's location. Enjoy dining at the Urban Plum restaurant or PRESS Coffee bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Secaucus Meadowlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.