My husband and 2 kids stayed at the Candlewood Suites in July and had a wonderful stay. Everything was great- from the rooms, to the free shuttle service, to the personable staff. The hotel is in more of an industrial/residential area, but it was nice and quiet for us. It was about 20 minutes away from NYC and some great shopping at the Harmon Clove outlets. . We had a one bedroom suite and the bedroom portion was roomy and had enough room to maneuver around with amazing beds and was perfect for our family. The bed itself was comfortable and it sported three pillows plus two more in the closet. This was a nice touch since I like a lot of pillows. The vanity is large enough had enough room for me and my wife's toiletries. The two 32" LCD TVs with DVD player were a nice touch and they had 3 ESPN channels including premium cable channels such as HBO and Showtime but they did not have pay per view movies. But they have nice DVD collection at front desk which you can borrow at any time. The kitchen was nice. They did provide a fair amount of kitchenware. The refrigerator was nice to keep drinks and restaurant leftovers in. The kitchen would be adequate to prepare small meals if you feel the need so it was great to be able to close the door when the kids had to take a nap. They even let us use the bbq grills. Our stay was wonderful, all of the staff incredibly helpful, and the rooms great. We will definitely stay here again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Candlewood Suites Extended Stay Hotel Secaucus Jersey City New York City Area. The Candlewood Suites Secaucus - Jersey City hotel is a member of Priority Club and the IHG family of brands which includes InterContinental, Crowne Plaza, Hotel Indigo, Holiday Inn and Staybridge Suites hotels. Specialized in extended stay, the Candlewood Suites is perfect for government (per diem), project teams, training, relocation, temporary and corporate housing needs. The Candlewood Suites hotel is centrally located near NJ TNPK exit 15X, I-95 & Route 3. Our location offers near access to Newark, Jersey City and New York City. The Candlewood Suites extended stay hotel is minutes from Harborside Financial Center, Exchange Place, Newport Financial Center, Harmon Meadows Outlet Shopping, Panasonic, Meadowlands Xanadu, Izod Center, MLB Networks, UPS, Javits Center, Newark EWR Airport (15 miles) and Secaucus Train Station (5 minutes).The Candlewood Suites offers apartment like suites with all of the conveniences of home to suit your extended stay or short term real estate needs. Our pet friendly hotel (fee) offers studio and one bedroom apartment like suites featuring fully-equipped kitchens, spacious living and work area, 32' LCD TVs with DVD player and free Internet. Other features include meeting room, 24-hour business center, free laundry facilities, fitness center, courtyard with grills and our signature Candlewood Cupboard convenience store. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Candlewood Suites Secaucus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Secaucus Hotel Secaucus
- Secaucus Candlewood Suites