what's the use of having a kitchenette with empty cabinet! no plate, no utensiles, no glass and no coffee maker. Even the cheapest hotels now have coffee maker. About half mile walk from bus stop to NYC. Few shopping or eating options nearby. Bedding is minimal. Noisy cause I was on fifth floor and freeway passing at that height hendred feet away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Extended Stay America-Secaucus, you will be checking into a clean and quiet hotel. A room that has a well-equipped kitchen with a full size refrigerator, microwave, 2 stove top burner, coffee maker, utensils, pot and pan. We do offer FREE Wi-Fi internet and a coin operated laundry facility located on site. We also offer FREE Grab n Go breakfast. In the back of the hotel there is a bbq grill, walk way, a great river view, and right across from the river the view of Met-Life (Home of the NY Giants and NY Jets). Conveniently across the street there is a Italian Restaurant, Subways, Dunkin Donuts, and Amazon Cafe. Less than half a mile down the road there are outlet malls ranging from Burlington Coat Factory, Gucci, Kenneth Cole, Sunglass Outlet, Home Furnishing, Calvin Klein, Nine West, Reebok, and much much more. We have a great property, plenty of things to do in the area, and an amazing staff to go with it all. We look forward to housing you on your next trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Extended Stay, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Extended Stay America - Secaucus - Meadowlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Secaucus - Meadowlands Hotel Secaucus
- Extended Stayamerica Secaucus Meadowlands
- Extended Stay Secaucus
- Secaucus Extended Stay