Our party of 4 stayed here for 3 nights while visiting ny city. I chose this hotel based on price, proximity to the city and the to go breakfast. On check in our room preference was not yet ready but first floor rooms were available which we happily accepted. Rooms are very spacious, clean ,great kitchenette, nice bathroom. Very quiet room, 108, no noise issues.
Pros: reasonable rates, clean rooms, friendly staff.
Muffins, cereal and coffee and fruit for breakfast.
Cons: city bus only stops outside hotel during the week, on weekends a 7 minute walk to bus stop where sidewalk disappears in several spots making for a difficult trek, not good for people with mobility issues.
Breakfast muffins were blueberry every day, a variety would have been nice. After 9, most food was gone, would have appreciated a fully stocked selection till closing time of 9.30 a.m.
Bus fare was $3.20 one way to port authority bus terminal, last bus was around 11.30 p.m . Within walking distance of hotel we saw a liquor store, restaurant, coffee shop, cafe, Wendy's and convenience store. Overall a very nice place to stay but would choose a hotel with a closer bus stop next time, 7 minutes doesn't sound like much but in the dark on a poorly lit path after 12 hours of walking around the city, it can seem like forever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Extended Stay America-Secaucus, you will be checking into a clean and quiet hotel. A room that has a well-equipped kitchen with a full size refrigerator, microwave, 2 stove top burner, coffee maker, utensils, pot and pan. We do offer FREE Wi-Fi internet and a coin operated laundry facility located on site. We also offer FREE Grab n Go breakfast. In the back of the hotel there is a bbq grill, walk way, a great river view, and right across from the river the view of Met-Life (Home of the NY Giants and NY Jets). Conveniently across the street there is a Italian Restaurant, Subways, Dunkin Donuts, and Amazon Cafe. Less than half a mile down the road there are outlet malls ranging from Burlington Coat Factory, Gucci, Kenneth Cole, Sunglass Outlet, Home Furnishing, Calvin Klein, Nine West, Reebok, and much much more. We have a great property, plenty of things to do in the area, and an amazing staff to go with it all. We look forward to housing you on your next trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Extended Stay, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Extended Stay America - Secaucus - Meadowlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Secaucus - Meadowlands Hotel Secaucus
- Extended Stayamerica Secaucus Meadowlands
- Extended Stay Secaucus
- Secaucus Extended Stay