“Best place, Great prices” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #14 of 15 hotels in Secaucus
“Best place, Great prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

Renovated hotel. Affordable prices. Csrmen and vlademeer are helpful. I felt comfortable when they used my name while greeting me. Whats importantIs that the rooms were clean, staff wad friendly, and everything was nice and simple

• Stayed December 2012
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Secaucus - Meadowlands, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that we made you feel comfortable, both in terms of customer service, as well as with our rooms. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

173 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

Im a bus driver and have stayed at many hotels but i really like staying at E.S.A they are clean and they have all the amenities like home. The staff are always helpfull and make you feel like your in a 5+ star hotel.

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you think of us as a 5 star property! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

very clean rooms and free internet! From the hotel, you have great access to Met Life Stadium and New York City, in addition, the price was fantastic! I was most surprised on the cleanliness of the rooms and overall the hotel is up to date. The staff is very professional and courteous. I would certainly stay here again next time I am in town.

Room Tip: ask for the rooms at back of the building, you get a great view of Met Life Stadium and the river. v...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review. It's great to hear that you would choose to stay with us again on your next trip when there are so many options to choose from. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

Staff here is really friendly and professional
They do they best when you got a quastion or situation overall is clean and safe environment
Will suggest people come and check this place out
Vladimir from front desk is good worker to have

• Stayed November 2012
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Secaucus - Meadowlands, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that our team provided enough “Wow factor” that you would write about it here! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

I travel a lot and this was a great stay. From the moment I walked in the clerk and hotel manager were helpful. They told me of all the great things to do. Ranging from football games, to shopping, eating, and getting to NYC. I really liked their cleanliness. The rooms are very clean including the kitchen and all the utensils in the drawers. Overall, if you ever need any help the staff is always there to help you and they care about your needs. I had a great time and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Secaucus - Meadowlands, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that we were able to point you in the direction of entertainment in addition to providing you with clean accommodations. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Thank you to the leadership of Mandeep Singh and Mash for assisting me during my stay here at Secaucus. I had a challenge with my laundry and after speaking with Mash, I was given in house assistance with drying my laundry at no additional cost. That type of personal touch is infectious to staff for producing top customer service.
The staff of Victor, Iris, Joseph, Nicole, and Elizabeth have been very pleasant. Victor has a professional touch that he delivers when handling guests. He stays cool and gives top service. Iris always gets results for the guest, whether you have a question about anything on or off the property. She is very keen on taking care of guests with email access needs, laundry, dry cleaning, wake up calls, etc. Great additions to the team. Joseph is a product of advancement when you work hard. He has a service demeanor through and through and very professional at what he does. Nicole and Elizabeth are similar in that they both have a take charge, multi-tasking mentality where they get things done. Everything with this staff is about keeping their guests happy and I am very happy to be here.
The housekeeping crew of Consuelo, Jose, and George is exceptional. Consuelo always smiles and even helped me with my Spanish. Jose always helped with any need I have while I am here. He is very fast and makes sure all my questions are addressed by the right people. George is the cool guy that always come in at night, speak to all the guests, and go straight to work with washing linens or what have you. I love the location, which is literally inside a restaurant, hospital, fitness center, walmart, and shopping district. You can even see the movie theater once you exit the hotel. You could walk to most of these places with 3-15 minutes or driving takes 1-5 minutes maximum.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
TomW771, Manager at Extended Stay America - Secaucus - Meadowlands, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that each and every team member left such a memorable impression on you, this is such an excellent review. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

Is anyone perfect, of course not . This place is.the closest thing.to it Great staff, location is great, and.no place can beat the price.. Staff is amazing . Free cable, intetnet, and breakfast. Vivian and the housekeepers are so friendly

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm thrilled that you think of us as just about perfect, we understand that it quite a powerful statement and we truly appreciate it. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Secaucus - Meadowlands? Share your experiences!