“Overall decent experience” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 68 restaurants in Secaucus
Cuisines: Seafood
“Overall decent experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014 NEW

The family and I stopped in since my kids typically like Red Lobster. We ate at around 5pm so we were seated quickly and received our food within 20 minutes. The rolls, as usual were delicious. I had the lobster and scallops which were excellent. Unfortunately, the fried shrimp my wife and son had tasted like frozen shrimp you would heat in an oven. The management was responsive to our comments and took them off our bill. Good experience, just keep away from the fried shrimp.

82% Recommend
  • Turkish first
Clifton, New Jersey
“Good as a Red Lobster”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I like these location because most often you do not have to wait for a table. Service is always good. Food is okay.

Visited June 2014
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
“Average At Best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

It looked really nice! One of the cleanest prettiest red lobsters I have visited. However, my food took forever to come out (I ordered fried shrimp my mother had fish). If you ever worked in foods you know that order should not have taken that long. The bartender was nice, when she was around but she disappeared for about 15 minutes directly after our food was dropped off. Unfortunately for me, I had a show to see and had to eat obviously (by taste) recooked/reheated via microwave fried shrimp. Because the long wait for the food in addition her long absence I did not have time to send the order back. I ate it, been to college wasn't the first reheated fried shrimp I had. By the time she arrived back we only had time to pay our bill, get our pre-ordered dessert (4 course meal deal) packaged to go and run out to catch our Broadway show. My mother and other family who ate there had all positive things to say about their orders. My advice, if you have a lot of time to kill and just want to hang out (with time to send back food just incase) GO! If you have any type of time limit (when we got there we had an hour and 15 minutes to waste and still ended up running out) SKIP IT!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“salty, salty, salty”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I used to love Red Lobster back in HS. Now it's just plain awful. The last time I was there, I think I got my sodium daily intake in one meal. The food was slow to come and the service was less than average. With the number of restaurants in the area, i avoid this place.

Visited May 2013
Bayonne, New Jersey
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

I have been to this restaurant many times and the service is always great, the food was fine. We didn't have to wait long.

Visited March 2014

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!