“Great sea food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
montreal, quebec
“Great sea food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

We are from Montreal (Quebec) and we use to have Red Lobster near my house, but it's been gone from Quebec for about 15 years, always nice to go back, the food is as good as I remember, service was nice and fast, very big portions, +/- 125$ for a party of 4 with a bottle of wine.

Visited March 2013

• Turkish first
Bristol, England
“Great food, shame about the bar tender...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

The food was good, the table service a little slow. The big disappointment was the surly lady bar tender who assumes that the majority of people will be happy to receive a cocktail even if it does not contain the the contents listed in the menu!

When questioned the bar tender was very unfriendly and advised that the liqueur in question was finished and we'd just have to do with what had been served. When a bar charges US$15+ for a cocktail the customer should be advised prior to the drink being served that the ingredients are not available!

Apart from this we had a great night - we work on the 'No Tips For You' principle rather than making a fuss, and I would still return as everything else was in keeping with expectations!

Visited March 2013
“Great food!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

As always red lobster is good you may have to wait at times for this one can get very busy but the staff is nice the food is great. Even the chefs come out and say hi. Also the waitors and waitresses are awesome too. We went for my sisters birthday and they brought out a cheesecake and candle :) despite the wait time this place is awesome :)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“I love the biscuits!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I think this is my favorite restaurant! The cheddar biscuits are so good and I love the salad! I could just make a meal of those but go ahead, throw in some crab legs.

Visited February 2013
Cutlerville, Michigan
“Good chain seafood place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

We went with a group of 8. The menu was good for mainly seafood. It is fairly expensive but the food was very good, and oh! the buttery rolls to fill you up before your meal are delicious. The shrimp I had did not have over breading. My wife's salad she thought was great.

• Visited March 2013