“the rooms are clean and the mgr a gentlemen and helpful” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Metropole Motel & Apartments

Metropole Motel & Apartments
We can't find prices for this hotel
Metropole Motel & Apartments
Save Saved
You added Metropole Motel & Apartments to your Saves list
600 West Central Avenue, Seaside Heights, NJ 08751   |
Ranked #9 of 43 Hotels in Seaside Heights
New Orleans, Louisiana
“the rooms are clean and the mgr a gentlemen and helpful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I hade great time I would come next year the mgr gos out of way to make your stay great and polite his name artie he makes feel like you are with family anytime we ask for towels he came gave us them he really cares how your stay is

Room Tip: i would stay up stars

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We drove to Seaside last minute without any reservations... After several attempts for a room we came across the Metropole Motel! The owner was very nice, the place is clean and the rate was great! Two short blocks to the beach and from the famous Shore House and Shore Store! No Pauly D... Lol but took a picture with Danny. My family had a great night here and would come back. I recommend this motel to anyone looking for a place to stay while here at Seaside!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Rotterdam, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I have nothing but great things to say about this hotel, not only was it very clean inside and out, the management and staff were all great, quiet, parking was a plus also! It is only a few blocks from everything you need.... little stores, boardwalk, beach, Karma... in my opinion stop searching if it has Vacancy this is your place to stay!

Room Tip: We had a room right by the pool and still was quiet
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

First, to be honest, I haven't stayed there, but my son and some of his friends have on several occasions so this is a combined review. My husband and I wanted to book the Metropole, but we couldn't remember the name or location and couldn't reach my son, so we ended up booking a motel down the street, what a mistake! Since we couldn't get our deposit back from our motel, we stopped at the Metropole to see the rooms for ourselves and we're sorry we didn't stay there. Their pool is in the courtyard, not in the parking lot, so bonus points right there! Rooms have kitchette, bathrooms small. I spoke with the owner and the manager, both very nice. Clean and basic. I would stay there in the future.
My son and his friends stayed there a couple of times in 2012, before Sandy. Their only complaints were the bathrooms were small, one of the bathrooms needed some repairs, but still completely usable. The pots in the kitchenette needed to be washed before using (I would do this anyway). Management was nice, made sure everyone heard the rules and agreed to before checking in. They had a great time.
p.s. I like the retro sign, but I found it a little deceiving, it made me think the place was very old and run-down, but it is not at all. From what I saw they recovered from Sandy nicely.

Room Tip: Second floor is probably better and perhaps not right outside the pool area since it is a small cour...
Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Despite the limited activities in Seaside due to Hurricane Sandy we had a great time. Staff was extremely friendly and knowledgable of the area. I was able to entertain my children for our entire week long stay. The rooms were clean, the pool was inviting and our overall experience was really good from reservations, to check in and check out.

Toms River, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

I had a great time! The manager was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and well cared for, It's only 2 blocks to the boardwalk and the beach. There are several restaurants in the area that are excellent. I also stayed 2 nights this year for St Patrick's day, and had no problems at all. Looking forward to comming back again for 4th of July 2012.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2011 via mobile

I'm here because I have no choice. I'm waiting for my apartment to be ready. Cops came here to ask me about another person staying here. I have a baby here and I don't feel safe. The person who works in the office is nasty and rude. He yells at me and makes me feel like I'm in jail. He makes me uncomfortable. The whole office wreaks of marijuana. Not a safe place to have a child. Also there is water that leaks all over the floor. I asked if they can fix it and they said that there is nothing they can do about it. That's just great.

• Stayed December 2011

Been to Metropole Motel & Apartments? Share your experiences!