“Great Time!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Metropole Motel & Apartments

Metropole Motel & Apartments
We can't find prices for this hotel
Metropole Motel & Apartments
Save Saved
You added Metropole Motel & Apartments to your Saves list
600 West Central Avenue, Seaside Heights, NJ 08751   |
Ranked #9 of 43 hotels in Seaside Heights
Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
“Great Time!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Despite the limited activities in Seaside due to Hurricane Sandy we had a great time. Staff was extremely friendly and knowledgable of the area. I was able to entertain my children for our entire week long stay. The rooms were clean, the pool was inviting and our overall experience was really good from reservations, to check in and check out.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

18 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Toms River, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

I had a great time! The manager was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and well cared for, It's only 2 blocks to the boardwalk and the beach. There are several restaurants in the area that are excellent. I also stayed 2 nights this year for St Patrick's day, and had no problems at all. Looking forward to comming back again for 4th of July 2012.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2011 via mobile

I'm here because I have no choice. I'm waiting for my apartment to be ready. Cops came here to ask me about another person staying here. I have a baby here and I don't feel safe. The person who works in the office is nasty and rude. He yells at me and makes me feel like I'm in jail. He makes me uncomfortable. The whole office wreaks of marijuana. Not a safe place to have a child. Also there is water that leaks all over the floor. I asked if they can fix it and they said that there is nothing they can do about it. That's just great.

• Stayed December 2011
New York City, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

I called this motel in advance to reserve a room and find out prices. When I called I said I had 4 people for one night and he offered me the room for $200 including tax; checkout would be at 11am. When I showed up at this hotel however, he swore he said on the phone the price was $275, and that I had said only 2 people would be staying. Only after hearing me tell my friends we'd find another place did he revert the price to the original $200. The next morning he banged on the door at 10:15am and yelled at me for not checking out at 10am. I told him he had said checkout was at 11, and he said "oh... fine then" and stormed off. The beds felt like a hardwood floor, the pillows reeked of vomit, the corners of the room had spiders in them, and ironically the soaps were obviously stolen( they said the Borgata on them). I will not be staying here again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Pa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2009

nasty is the 1st thought comes to mind thank god WE packed OUR Own cleaning products it's sad that the soap they provided was from the moheagen sun HA HA but, lets get to the issues on hand other then the parlor floors being NEW there wasn't anything great about the place the kitchen was HORRIBLE/DIRTY it looked like it wasn't cleaned in yrs... the cupboards were greasy, pots and pans left in the stove that looked like they haven't been washed in 40 yrs.. the kitchen table was wobbly, the chairs looked like they had black mold on them and lets not get started on the bathroom naww wait lets go there the SHOWER head was GROSS we made then change it the walls and celining looked like someone blew snots all over the place and prob hasnt seen a painbt brush in yrs but they say they painted recently.. the TV stand was broken and NO remote.. onto the bedroom - the headboards were NOT connected to the beds (not right)
3 sofa beds HAHAHA 2 of them were BROKEN it's sad when the HELP brings you sheets to put on the couches because they were TOOO LAZY to clean them... lets go onto the woman who was at the front desk... RUDE unpleasent and REALLY made us feel like we were a BURDEN... wait aren't they suppose to be friendly NOT b/c the owner/mgr vinny wasnt nice he was RUDE RUDE RUDE and makes more noise then my 1 yr old obtw so much for the NO PETS allowed he had some chick over with two dogs who woke us up one morning along with the stomping on the floors... forget out getting TOWLES in the morning or clenaing the place because we had to do that OURSELVES.. ohh the fire alarms were connected wrong and the TOP apt doesn't have any in there safe REAL safe they are lucky there wasn't a fire because if anything ever happened to my FAMILY i would OWN the place... so for future beach lovers STAY AWAY and KEEP LOOKING.... good LUCK

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
new jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2009

Unless things have changed in a years time, I would never recommend staying here. The website does wonders for selling. When I arrived with my 3 children, the room was filthy. There was hair in the drain of the shower and the rooms didn't even look like they were cleaned. I had them show us mulitple rooms and each one was more disgusting than the next. We had to stay the night, until I found a clean hotel. They were not friendly and not helpful at all. If I can save one family from making the mistake of staying there, i will. The White Pearl was wonderful and clean!!!

• Disliked — cleanliness
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
nwk,nj
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2009

Just made reservations for our vacation in July again! Very clean and updated each year. Noticed new bedding from previous family photos in the rooms each time for the last 2 years so i know they are brand new. Housekeeping provides extra towels when needed with courteous service. Pool is perfect for the kids. Not too big, just right. Management very accomodating and friendly. Close enough to walk to beach/boardwalk. Love this small but friendly family run place! Thank you for the down-home accomodations every year! Can't wait to get back this summer! Joanna

• Stayed July 2008, traveled with family

Been to Metropole Motel & Apartments? Share your experiences!