The Aztec is the Aztec - only hotel on the boardwalk - they have a monopoly. We had three rooms - on the third floor - one adjoining. The walls are thin - and it 4th of July weekend - yes its will be loud - your best bet is third floor facing street. Other than that - rooms are clean, bedding appears clean. Showers are hot. Yes toliet ran a bit, mother in law shower did not work - but the Air Conditioners did. I think next time I want to try - (despite the noise level) getting a room with a balcony - so I can sit out and not have to be right out in the sun, and not stuck in the room. Front desk ladies are very nice and cleaning staff are nice also. Not a 4 star motel - but if you worry about kids crossing the road this is your place. Nice clean pool, walk every where - parking is available. I like it quiet - this is not the spot - but ear plugs go a long way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Boardwalk at Sherman Avenue in Seaside Heights, the Aztec Ocean Resort is just steps from the Atlantic Ocean, Seaside’s Casino Pier Amusements, and Breakwater Beach. Amenities include heated pool, air-conditioning, grille (serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner), and coffee shop. Also on the premise is the Seaside Crab House Restaurant offering spectacular views of the ocean (serving lunch and dinner) and the Aztec Bar featuring entertainment in season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Aztec Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aztec Ocean Hotel Seaside Heights
- Aztec Ocean Seaside Heights
- Aztec Hotel Nj
- Aztec Ocean Resort Seaside Heights