I was told this is the nicest of what seaside has to offer, thats saying alot! Housekeeping ladies are really nice and our room was clean. Cons.. Rooms need obvious repairs,matress was soft and beach is closed since boardwalk is still completely gone in front of it. Meaning no more rides :-( but fear not, construction workers are on scene 7 days a week to get boardwalk back up and looking better then ever. The nightclub is simple but has a great dj.
FYI when choosing this hotel I would advice travelers to bring Iron (since there arent any),as well as your own shampoos.
If your looking for something cheap and simple Aztec is your best bet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Boardwalk at Sherman Avenue in Seaside Heights, the Aztec Ocean Resort is just steps from the Atlantic Ocean, Seaside’s Casino Pier Amusements, and Breakwater Beach. Amenities include heated pool, air-conditioning, grille (serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner), and coffee shop. Also on the premise is the Seaside Crab House Restaurant offering spectacular views of the ocean (serving lunch and dinner) and the Aztec Bar featuring entertainment in season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Aztec Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aztec Ocean Hotel Seaside Heights
- Aztec Ocean Seaside Heights
- Aztec Hotel Nj
- Aztec Ocean Resort Seaside Heights