We chose the Aztec in Seaside Hts.because we had a large group celebrating our first family reunion. and the Aztec readily accommodated 39 of us and placed us close to each other. The kids of all ages were able to enjoy the boardwalk, beach, and pool. The restaurant upstairs, TRATTORIA PORTOBELLO, was wonderful. The food was delicious. We were truly treated like family for 3 straight days.The service entertainment was extremely enjoyable. I would definitely go back to both the Aztec and Trattoria Portobello's. Thanks to Joe and Umberto for your wonderful crew. Everyone was so nice. If the Aztec does remodel , it would even be better. Thanks for a prime location for a wonderful vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Boardwalk at Sherman Avenue in Seaside Heights, the Aztec Ocean Resort is just steps from the Atlantic Ocean, Seaside’s Casino Pier Amusements, and Breakwater Beach. Amenities include heated pool, air-conditioning, grille (serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner), and coffee shop. Also on the premise is the Seaside Crab House Restaurant offering spectacular views of the ocean (serving lunch and dinner) and the Aztec Bar featuring entertainment in season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Aztec Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aztec Ocean Hotel Seaside Heights
- Aztec Ocean Seaside Heights
- Aztec Ocean Resort Seaside Heights
- Aztec Hotel Nj