This place is good for families because it is so conveniently located to a lot of attractions. Our room was very clean upon arrival and was cleaned everyday by the maid. I was nice to come back to a clean room after being at the beach all day. We stayed for a week and drove to Island Beach State Park on Monday and Tuesday cause it cheaper than buying beach tags. It was only a 10 min drive and the beach is beautiful. Wed and Thur we walked 2 block to the reg beach b/c its free those days. We really had a lot of fun and enjoyed ourselves. Because the pool is small the other guests tended to avoid it so we practically had it to ourselves the whole week so that was a major plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're family owned and operated We're the most asked for motel in Seaside Heights We have our own in-house delicatessen and convenience store We're only one Short block away to the beach and boardwalk Children Under 12 Stay Free! (Maximum 2 Children per Paying Adult) We're centrally located to all of Seaside Heights' great attractions Looking for large, spacious accommodations for your visit to Seaside Heights? Then look no further than the Palm View Suites Motel! We have it all ~ Waiting just for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Palm Villa Suites Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Villa Hotel Seaside Heights
- Palm Hotel Seaside Heights
- Palm Motel Seaside Heights