A friend and I stayed at PVS last year (2012) and had no issues and decided to stay again in June of 2013. Once again, we have no issues and were very pleased with our stay. There wasnt much of a crowd in town that weekend were there so the hotel was pretty empty. We were allowed to check in early, really early. We also got to see the show Hotel Impossible due a segment of their show here as they were in town helping hotels recover from Super Storm Sandy. They installed a brand new pool area the weekend we were in town. Overall, no complains here. We will be back next summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're family owned and operated We're the most asked for motel in Seaside Heights We have our own in-house delicatessen and convenience store We're only one Short block away to the beach and boardwalk Children Under 12 Stay Free! (Maximum 2 Children per Paying Adult) We're centrally located to all of Seaside Heights' great attractions Looking for large, spacious accommodations for your visit to Seaside Heights? Then look no further than the Palm View Suites Motel! We have it all ~ Waiting just for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Palm Villa Suites Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Villa Hotel Seaside Heights
- Palm Hotel Seaside Heights
- Palm Motel Seaside Heights