We stayed for 2 nights this past week. Traveled with 2 adults and 2 teens. Had a great stay here. Jack the Manager was very helpful and friendly, as were all the staff. Room was very clean as well as the pool. Having the store right down stairs was very convenient. It is a 2 minute walk to the beach and boardwalk and CVS and 7-11 are right down the street. We have stayed elsewhere in Seaside before and the place was a dump so this was a welcome change. We had a remodeled room and two flat screen TV's in our room. Totally enjoyable. I have worked in hotel management for the past 25+ years and appreciate a good place to stay and staff. Thanks you - we will back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're family owned and operated We're the most asked for motel in Seaside Heights We have our own in-house delicatessen and convenience store We're only one Short block away to the beach and boardwalk Children Under 12 Stay Free! (Maximum 2 Children per Paying Adult) We're centrally located to all of Seaside Heights' great attractions Looking for large, spacious accommodations for your visit to Seaside Heights? Then look no further than the Palm View Suites Motel! We have it all ~ Waiting just for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Palm Villa Suites Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Villa Hotel Seaside Heights
- Palm Hotel Seaside Heights
- Palm Motel Seaside Heights